Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. - Martin Luther King Jr.

Monday, May 14, 2012

14/05/2012

Soooo Im in America at the moment with my dad and im finidng it hard. My dad suffers from depression/bipolar, stress and anxiety after a motorcycle accident caused him to lose his leg  and left me and my mum and moved to America when i was 11. I guess im struggling with letting go of the past and how different it could have been. To say ive been feeling sick to my stomach about things that have happened in the past 7 years would be an understatement. The friends ive met through all these changes though have been brilliant and i love them to death, But if i could go back to a simple life i really would. Since no one else seems to understand i thought i'd write all this shit on a blog so i can get it out somehow because at the moment its just building up and has been for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment